The TC Electronic SCF Gold was actually the very first pedal designed by TC Electronic, the Stereo Chorus Flanger. Since it was originally released in 1976 the SCF has gained a reputation for being a great sounding pedal and having extremely low noise performance. Now, decades later, TC Electronics have refreshed it for a new era, increasing the headroom in the preamp allowing for greater dynamic range while still keeping that great sounding all-analog effect circuit. Oxygen Music is proud to stock a wide range of TC Electronic effects pedals including the SCF Gold.
- Iconic reverb pedal returns better than ever with an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and an added shimmer effect
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches your reverb up an octave through each feedback loop to give an other-worldly sound
- Next-generation reverb algorithms give you phenomenal-sounding realistic reverb tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- 3 dedicated TonePrint slots for storing signature effects
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.