The Echobrain Analog Delay puts all the warm vintage echoes and gorgeous runaway delays you’ve been searching for, right at your feet in a rugged and compact stompbox. The all-analog, bucket-brigade circuit inside Echobrain provides up to 300 ms of delay time. At lower time settings, your echoes will be crisp and punchy; but at longer settings, you’ll experience the natural high-end roll-off that is the hallmark of a great analog delay. And when you max out the repeats, you get a full dose of glorious self-oscillation – for mind-blowing runaway delay strings.
Oxygen Music is proud to stock a wide range of TC Electronic Effects pedals, including the Echobrain Analog Delay Pedal.
- Vintage-style delay pedal
- Legendary, all-analog bucket-brigade (BBD) circuit
- Classic slap-back echo
- True Bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- “Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or the TC Electronic Powerplug 9 (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.