TC Electronic's Brainwaves Pitch Shifter is your new master o' pitch! Equipped with a bunch of Polyphonic effects including a whammy and a detune, it certainly has alot under the hood. Brainwaves has TC's TonePrint built in as well, allowing you to explore the Polyphonic Stereo soundscape even further. Simply load in any desired pitch shift you can think of using the TonePrint app, beam it in and you're good to go. Oxygen Music is proud to stock a wide range of TC Electronic Effects pedals, including the Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb Pedal.
- Iconic reverb pedal returns better than ever with an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and an added shimmer effect
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches your reverb up an octave through each feedback loop to give an other-worldly sound
- Next-generation reverb algorithms give you phenomenal-sounding realistic reverb tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- 3 dedicated TonePrint slots for storing signature effects
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.