The New Solid Road Series SRS 70/12. Tasmanian Blackwood Back and Sides, A Grade Sitka Spruce Top, Scalloped Bracing, Queensland Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge,
The AP5 Pro Pickup System comes as standard, ensuring you have the very best in acoustic guitar pick up technology at your fingertips.
Oxygen Music are proud to stock a wide range of Maton products including the Maton SRS70C/12 12 string acoustic electric guitar.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought (12 String)
- Soundboard: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Sapele Ring
- Bracing: Scalloped Maton Double X
- Back and Sides: Blackwood
- Outer Binding: Black
- Inner Binding: None
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Sapele/Standard
- Fingerboard & bridge: Streaky Ebony
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.968" - 1 31/32")
- 14th Fret Width: 60mm (2.362" - 2 23/64")
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Natural
- Top Finish: Satin/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Maton Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.