The Maton SRS60C features solid Queensland maple back and sides and a solid 'A' grade Sitka spruce top, making it an exceptionally warm and balanced instrument that is amazing value. The SRS series of guitars is the culmination of years of development and fine tuning by Maton's senior luthiers and production designers. With improved neck geometry, bracing patterns and body construction the SRS series playability and tonal benefits are amazing. OXYGEN MUSIC is proud to stock a wide range of quality Maton products, including the SRS60C. Includes Maton branded hardcase.
Oxygen Music is proud to stock a huge range of Maton guitars, including the Maton SRS60C.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought W/Cut Away
- Face: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Queensland Maple
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ovangkol
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Sapele Ring
- Soundhole: 100mm
- Inner Binding: None
- Outer Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Standard w/ 2mm Sapele Veneer
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret Width: 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Natural Satin
- Top Finish: Natural Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Maton Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 Original
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.