The Maton Performer has inherited the original 808 shape with a slightly thinner body and soft cutaway. Its Bunya soundboard provides the volume and punch to more than compensate for a smaller body. Comfort and playability are the keys to this purpose built series. Maton guitars are Australian owned and made, and are comprised of locally sourced timber. This model is available in both High Gloss and Satin Finishes.
OXYGEN MUSIC is proud to stock a wide range of quality Maton products, including the Maton Performer. Includes Maton hardcase.
Model: The Maton Performer
- Body Shape: Slimline W/Cutaway
- Soundboard: Bunya Pine
- Rosette: Mosiac
- Bracing: Scalloped Maton X
- Back and Sides: Solid Queensland Maple
- Outer Binding: Ivory
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Sapele
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ovangkol
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Natural
- Top Finish: Satin/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black with Gold "M"
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.