If you have ever struggled with limited space on your pedalboard, EBS share the pain with you. To end the frustration they’ve designed the truly unique, super compact and affordable EBS Flat Patch Cables. Cables that won’t let you down on sound and flexibility, and at the same time reduce the space needed between pedals to a minimum. The elegant Premium Gold (PG) series are the most compact and features 24K Gold plated contacts with even smaller housing than the original EBS PCF-Deluxe (PCF-D) cables. these patch cables are essential for anyone trying to minimise space wastage on their pedal board. Superb signal quality and brilliantly designed. Oxygen Music is proud to stock EBS products including the Premium Gold Plated Patch Cables.
- Contact house: 24 Carat Gold Plated
- Double Shield: Conductive PVC and Copper shield protect effectively from both LF and HF interferences.
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Twisted Copper shield: 45 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 5,3 x 2,5 mm (rectangular cable), 22,0 x 11,5 x 5,0 mm (contact house)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.