Line 6 Helix
Author: Oxygen Music Date Posted:3 October 2016
Every once in a while a guitar effects product hits the market that changes the way guitarists think about their sound. The Line 6 Helix is one such product that has taken guitar effects technology to another level. With many years of history behind the Line 6 story, it's no wonder the Helix processor has again changed the game. Both stage and studio players have access to limitless possibilities for tone development and recreation never before seen or heard. From straight forward effects to amp modelling, cabinet choices, microphone selections and room positioning, the Helix offers the flexibility to design your own unique tone or recreate the sound of your favourite players and bands. The processing power, editing capabilities and integration provides guitarists with a processor that is ultra fast, crystal clean and study enough for every situation - studio-stage-tour. The best way to learn more about the new standard in guitar processing is to try out the Line 6 Helix or Helix Rack unit for yourself and not only be amazed by it's features but ease of use. The Oxygen Music Pedal Expo will be presenting the Line 6 Helix in special demonstrations on Saturday 22nd October with Australian Line 6 product specialists. This will be an amazing opportunity to see, hear and try out the latest gear from Line 6 and many, many others.
Here's a brief description of the Line 6 Helix features...
- Dual DSP-Powered HX Modeling Engine With up to 4 Discrete Signal Paths, 53 Amps, 30 Cabs, 16 Mics, and 93 Effects
- Imports User and 3rd Party 1024/2048 Cab IRs (Impulse Responses)
- 12 Capacitive-Sensing Footswitches and Customizable Scribble Strips - Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
- Hands-Free Pedal Edit Mode Lays out Effect Parameters Across Switches and Expression Pedal
- Ultra-Fast Footswitch and Controller Assignment
- Up to 3 Expression Pedals, CV/Expression out, External Amp Switching, and Deep MIDI Control
- Extensive I/O for Seamless Integration With Your Entire Rig—10 Inputs/12 Outputs (Including Four FX Loops) Plus 8-In/8-Out USB Audio Interface
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and Variax VDI
- Industry-Leading 123dB of Dynamic Range on the Guitar Input, for Tremendous Depth and Ultra-Low Noise
- Tour-Grade Construction
Oxygen Music Effects Pedal Expo - Saturday 22nd October 10am-4pm FREE Entry. Ph (03) 5223-1724 for details.