TC Electronic’s JUNE-60 is a faithful recreation of the lush chorus circuit found in the legendary Juno-60* synthesizer – the iconic synth sound that fuelled countless ‘80s hits and defined the cult movie themes of an entire era. Now you can bring the adored chorus sound from one of the most revered, classic synthesizers back to the future. But don’t worry – TC is keeping it old school. Much like the retro look and simplicity of the Juno-60, the JUNE-60 keeps this theme rolling, giving you only two buttons to work with – less is more, right? Button I gives you a slow moving, rich chorus, perfect for thematic synth tones, while Button II presents a faster, wobblier chorus for a thick, groovy tone that also works quite well for painting a swirl on a hard-rocking shred tone. Combine both modes for a swirly “dual” chorus with double sine curves battling each other for total tonal supremacy.
Oxygen Music is proud to stock the huge range of TC Electronic effects pedals, including the JUNE-60 stereo Chorus pedal.
- Iconic reverb pedal returns better than ever with an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and an added shimmer effect
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches your reverb up an octave through each feedback loop to give an other-worldly sound
- Next-generation reverb algorithms give you phenomenal-sounding realistic reverb tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- 3 dedicated TonePrint slots for storing signature effects
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.