The Epiphone Starling Acoustic Guitar is an excellent value for money acoustic with not only a stunning finish, but the tone, sound and playability is designed to get all beginner players starting on a quality instrument. Its layered spruce top with layered mahogany back and sides built in a standard square shoulder dreadnaught style body shape gives this guitar the depth of sound you expect from Epiphone. Also featuring a comfortable C-shaped profile mahogany neck and Indaian laurel fretboard with 20 medium jumbo frets for easier pressing of strings and the 24.75" scale length making it less of a stretch for beginner players to play chords. This Epiphone Starling Acoustic will get students playing easily and well. Finished in a beautiful starling motif design on the scratch plate and gloss Pink Pearl body. Oxygen Music is proud to stock a wide range of products from Epiphone guitars, including the Epiphone Starling acoustic guitar.
• Top Material Solid Sitka Spruce
• Body Material Select mahogany
• Neck Material Solid mahogany with satin finish
• Neck Shape SlimTaper™ D-Shape
• Neck Joint Dovetail, glued-In
• Scale Length 25.5"
• Fingerboard Material "Dot" inlays
• Fingerboard Radius 12"
• Trussrod Adjustable via headstock
• Frets 20; medium/jumbo
• Binding 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer;
• Fingerboard Nut Width 1.68"
• Hardware Nickel
• Machine Heads Sealed, Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
• Bridge Pickup NanoFlex™ low-impedance pickup
• Controls Shadow Performer Tuner™ Preamp, Master Volume, Phase (feedback cancellation), Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Tuner/Mute Button, Built-in Chromatic Tuner
• Power Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
• Pickguard Simulated Tortoise with metal "E"
• Output Jack Metal Endpin Jack with 1/4" output
• Strap Buttons Yes
• Strings D’Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.