The Epiphone AJ-220SCE Acoustic Electric Guitar is an excellent value for money acoustic with a quality looks and sounds that appeal to first time and professional players. Its solid Mahogany top with mahogany back comes in advanced jumbo body shape. The advanced jumbo body is responsive well balanced and very versatile sounding guitar for any situation from the stage to the studio. It’s fitted with a shadow performer pick up that has a really true acoustic sound making the AJ220SCE ready for any live situation. It comes finished in a traditional natural gloss look with a matte neck. Oxygen Music is proud to stock a wide range of products from Epiphone guitars, including the Epiphone AJ220SCE natural acoustic guitar EE2SMBNH1.
• Top Material Mahogany
• Body Material Select mahogany
• Neck Material Solid mahogany with satin finish
• Neck Shape SlimTaper™ D-Shape
• Neck Joint Dovetail, glued-In
• Scale Length 25.5"
• Fingerboard Material "Dot" inlays
• Fingerboard Radius 12"
• Trussrod Adjustable via headstock
• Frets 20; medium/jumbo
• Binding 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer;
• Fingerboard Nut Width 1.68"
• Hardware Nickel
• Machine Heads Sealed, Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
• Bridge Pickup NanoFlex™ low-impedance pickup
• Controls Shadow Performer Tuner™ Preamp, Master Volume, Phase (feedback cancellation), Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Tuner/Mute Button, Built-in Chromatic Tuner
• Power Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
• Bridge Reverse-belly
• Saddle Compensated; PVC
• Pickguard Simulated Tortoise with metal "E"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oxygen Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.